Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band seeks Synth/Keyboard Player to complete Linup.

Options
  • 30-07-2016 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

We are currently looking for a Keys/Synth Player to complete our lineup. Our current setup is Bass/Lead Vox, Drums/Backing Vox, and Guitar/Backing Vox.. We are currently giging as a 3 piece around the dublin area and are looking to get more gigs once we have the 4th member.

We released our latest single in april which got a lot of National airplay and our E.P has been recorded and is in the final mixing stage. We're looking for someone who has a professional outlook and is willing to commit as we have a lot of gigs lined up in the next few months.

Our influences range from Thin Lizzy, New Order, Foster The People, The Killers and John Meyer and many more but we take influences from everywhere. An open mind is a must as we are easy going but professional. If you would like to hear our material please pm us or visit Future Fears on Facebook as the soundcloud link will be on our timeline.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 DanielOL

Hey,

I'm a keys/synth player. I think your music is great and I'd love to join.

Don't really have much relevant stuff uploaded online for you to hear but if you look up Daniel O'Loughlin Barcelona Jazz on youtube, youll find an instrumental i wrote and you can find a few others through there. It's just a bit of composing I do myself.

I've played in a successfulish pop band and played to crowds of 200 to 1500 as a guest act a few times but it fell apart due to commitment issues with other members.

I'm 21 and just moved to Dublin last month and I'm looking for a band and I think I'd be a good fit at Future Fears!

Daniel

Advertisement