Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perth to Kalgoorlie Road Trip

Options
  • 30-07-2016 3:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

So I'm going on a roast trip with my girlfriend next Friday and we are looking for suggestions as to what we can see or do along the way

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

How long do you have? I did this few years ago but went south to Margaret River, Albany, Esperance and then Kal. I love it and still one of my favorite regions in Oz. From memory there wasn't too much of interest on highway trip back from Kal to Perth, we just stopped off for one night to break up the drive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

ifeelill wrote: »
    So I'm going on a roast trip with my girlfriend next Friday and we are looking for suggestions as to what we can see or do along the way
    Does your girlfriend know she's on the menu?

Seriously I looked at driving this trip once, it just didn't seem worth it. Unless you really like driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

ifeelill wrote: »

There are only really 2 highlights on that roadtrip....Perth and Kalgoorlie:)

The trip suggested by Jackbhoy would be a hundred times more interesting but it's a lot longer.

There really isn't much to see along the way but Kalgoorlie is worth a look.

Advertisement