Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time accommodation cork city?

Options
  • 30-07-2016 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am looking for somewhere to stay about 3 nights a week in Cork city, most likely weekends. Anyone have a box room or space to rent? Working in city but live in countryside and don't drive yet. Rentals sites are all usually full time but there must be somebody who has a little space and maybe doesn't want someone there all the time? I am easy going, quiet professional female. Ideas?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Bumbleline wrote: »
    I am looking for somewhere to stay about 3 nights a week in Cork city, most likely weekends. Anyone have a box room or space to rent? Working in city but live in countryside and don't drive yet. Rentals sites are all usually full time but there must be somebody who has a little space and maybe doesn't want someone there all the time? I am easy going, quiet professional female. Ideas?

Probably better off posting in the right forum would be my idea.
    Try the Cork city one perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Take a look under the Regional heading for the Cork City forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement