Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musician looking to start a grungy/ post-hardcore rock band

Options
  • 30-07-2016 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi all,

I'M looking for dedicated and enthusiastic folks to start a heavy rock/grunge band along the lines of newer bands in the genre (Citizen/ Basement/ Adventures) with inspiration also drawn from other bands like Rise Against, (old MCR), Nirvana, Joy Division, Thursday, Old Gray, Sunny Day Real Estate etc.

I'm 25yo and have been playing music for 8+ years. I mainly play bass and sing but I also play guitar. If you're a fan of any of the bands above drop me a PM and I'll send on some bits to give you an idea. The dream is to do a small UK tour before the end of the year and get some originals recorded!

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 DeadSetKid

Open to musician for all over the country!

Open to musicians from all over the country!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭dubbeat

Cork drummer here. Im playing with a group at the moment but I like your influences so I could carve out some rehearsal time im sure

dubbeat wrote: »
    Cork drummer here. Im playing with a group at the moment but I like your influences so I could carve out some rehearsal time im sure

Pmd you!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 midiofnowhere

interested in a synth element to your band?

• Advertisement

interested in a synth element to your band?

Pmd you

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DazMac

Hi, I'm a drummer and i'm very interested

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Souvlaki

Hey there, I'd be interested! Gimme a pm if you get a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 41 spark1977

Hi,

Bass player still in 30´s not too talented, I´m based in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tuan Harper

vocalist / lead or rythme guitarist currently based in galway. Mainly metal/rock but i'm open to anything really, as long as it's intense and on a stage. 19 years old, been playing for 7 plus years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 rusty180

vocalist here in dublin/kildare can also play bass but more of a front man i have plenty of gig experience pm me for demos -Andy

Advertisement