Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Road Race Cycling Championship TG4

Options
  • 30-07-2016 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭

Didn't see this posted.

National Road Race Cycling Championship Sun 31 2:35PM on TG4

Watched it last night, didn't know it was on until last minute, and it really was a great effort by the producers.

Well done TG4, after showing the Elliott and now this, keep it up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭shaneward2004

It's on the TG4 Player if anybody missed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭JK.BMC

It looks very good! Roads looked very smooth. And on reflection, looking at it, the final 400m to the finish was a mad idea. The race should have finished like the previous day out on the Athy Rd. Thankfully there were no accidents, plus very few Kilcullen people came out of the pub to watch, given the soccer match and the rain.

Did I hear correctly that the commentator said that 'Paidi O'Shea' was on the podium in 2009? The great Kerry footballer.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭MPFGLB

JK.BMC wrote: »
    It looks very good! Roads looked very smooth. And on reflection, looking at it, the final 400m to the finish was a mad idea. The race should have finished like the previous day out on the Athy Rd. Thankfully there were no accidents, plus very few Kilcullen people came out of the pub to watch, given the soccer match and the rain.

Did I hear correctly that the commentator said that 'Paidi O'Shea' was on the podium in 2009? The great Kerry footballer.....

Yeah...I wondered at that ...Paidi O Brien he should have siad

here is the link
    http://www.tg4.ie/en/player/home/?pid=5061100658001&teideal=National%20Road%20Race%20Cycling%20Championship&series=National%20Road%20Race%20Cycling%20Championship

Not a bad production...better than some WT races

Advertisement