Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mixed Accessories/games - Game Boy, Gamecube, PSP

Options
  • 30-07-2016 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: Mixed accessories/games
    POST\COLLECTION: Post (Parcel Motel)
    PRICE: Free, just postage
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal

Just clearing out some odds and ends. Free to whoever wants them, just pay postage. Postage will be €4.50 if you have Parcel Motel, €6.50 if not.

The Game Boy printer I couldn't get going, there's a little bit of corrosion around the battery terminals but not that much. I haven't even tried to clean it so maybe it's that.

Games are: Fifa 2004 and Tiger Woods 2003, both Gamecube. Valkyrie Profile Lenneth, box and manual only.

Theres also: PSP Remote Unit, Gamecube microphone and Gameboy magnifier. I also have a few other pieces like gameboy color shells I'll throw in there as well.

IMAG0375_1.jpg
    IMAG0377_1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Forgot to add theres also a 3rd party N64 rumble pak and a Guitar Hero attachment with game for the DS.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I'll take these through parcel motel if you still have them.

Fixing the gameboy printer sounds like a nice little project.

Ron DMC wrote: »
    I'll take these through parcel motel if you still have them.

Fixing the gameboy printer sounds like a nice little project.

Yes, I still have them. Accepted, will PM you there.

Can close this off, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement