Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a get out clause

Options
  • 30-07-2016 3:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

If I signed up to EIR TV and Broadband is there an initial 14 day or so time frame I can get out of the contract?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

You have a 14 day cooling off period from when the service is installed. I checked this specifically as I wanted to be sure that I could cancel if the service was bad.

I'm now 6 months in thankfully the recent price increase has meant I can break contract. The TV service is perfect when working, but the boxes have a mind of their own most of the time and would drive you insane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

If I signed up to EIR TV and Broadband is there an initial 14 day or so time frame I can get out of the contract?
    Hi JakeArmitage, 

Thank you for getting in touch :)

You have 14 days cooling off period from when all services go active. These 14 days allow you to decide if you wish to stay with us or not. If you wish to cancel within these 14 days you will need to contact our cancellations team directly on 1901 (option 4)

-Ciara

Advertisement