Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long cuff cycling socks?

Options
  • 30-07-2016 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭

Hi all.
    I've done a bit of searching but does anyone know of a brand that does long cycling socks. I've have some 15cm wiggle ones (they aint long) but would like something like the Rapha extra long socks without costing the earth. I'm 6'3 with long legs hence the request. They don't have to be cycling specific socks; I have some Adidas socks I use and they are fairy long.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

thekooman wrote: »
    Hi all.
    I've done a bit of searching but does anyone know of a brand that does long cycling socks. I've have some 15cm wiggle ones (they aint long) but would like something like the Rapha extra long socks without costing the earth. I'm 6'3 with long legs hence the request. They don't have to be cycling specific socks; I have some Adidas socks I use and they are fairy long.

Oh yes they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

Raam wrote: »
    Oh yes they do.
    😂 :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭koutoubia

I picked some up in Decathalon which are a nice euro length.
    Comes halfway up between ankle and calf.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,084 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Point of order: height, tall; not length, long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

Galibier 'le Tricolore' claim to be 20cm
    http://galibier.cc/product/letricolore-sock/

Velorevolution Extra Long ranges from 15-20cm
    https://velorevolution.selz.com/item/56fc5b53cca9181118e059ff

Other than that look out for Castelli Venti socks, these have been discontinued so there are only a few places still selling old stock

• Advertisement
Advertisement