Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Back Sprayer

Options
  • 30-07-2016 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so need to invest in one of these. Have no idea where to start. I had looked on web and adverts and seen Knapsack sprayer listed in a few places for circa 50. Found a review and more or less said it will fall to pieces

Talked to gardener today and he said the same. He recommended a Solo sprayer. Found the Solo 425/P available from the UK for 140 pounds. Yet to find Irish shop

Is Solo the best brand? or others out there for similar money?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭DX85

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

DX85 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Checked a few reviews on these and not impressed so I will leave it. Talked to a guy who bought one and said it was a waste of time as he used 3-4 times and had to throw it out then.....

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Maidhci

If you want a quality sprayer, Cooper Pegler CP3 is your best option. More expensive than some sprayers on the market but will last for years, with reasonable care. I bought one 30+ years ago, cost then was £50 and apart from replacing the diaphram some years ago, it is still going strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Cooper pegler or berthoud vermorel pro confort, the berthoud is more comfortable.

I have both, Goldcrop will be able to sell you one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,410 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

I prefer Hardi: I just sold my K15 yesterday....

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

I prefer Hardi: I just sold my K15 yesterday....

Ooh no, not hardi, cooper pegler are the original and berthoud are an excellent modern advancement on them.

Thanks for the advice guys

I did look at some other models but for the amount of work I will be doing with it I didn't want to spend over 200 bucks

Ended up buying the following https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00XHRBQFQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Seemed like decent deal and can ship via PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Utdfan20titles

I know some people go to tanning rooms to get their back sprayed

I know some people go to tanning rooms to get their back sprayed

:confused::confused:

Advertisement