Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not getting eggs (Pokemon go)

Options
  • 30-07-2016 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm having a problem where I don't get any eggs when walking (2km 5km etc), My brothers account works fine and I do get eggs, But with my account I haven't got any and I've walked 5km ?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Frigating

Are you trying to hatch the eggs or just collect them?

You collect them from pokestops, then put them in an incubator and walk to hatch

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

Frigating wrote: »
    Are you trying to hatch the eggs or just collect them?

You collect them from pokestops, then put them in an incubator and walk to hatch

No what I mean is I don't get any at all even when I walk the the distance to get them..

There not in where the eggs category just blank I don't get it at all?

You can only get eggs from Pokestops, not from walking. Once you have an egg then you incubate it and start walking to hatch it. Walking won't just give you eggs

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

Frigating wrote: »
    You can only get eggs from Pokestops, not from walking. Once you have an egg then you incubate it and start walking to hatch it. Walking won't just give you eggs

Ahh.. I get it now.. So you can only get them from pokestops correct? The you have to walk to hatch them my mistake

Thanks for clearing it up.

No worries, the game doesn't explain anything well anyway. At least all the walking will do you some good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭z6vm1dobfnca3x

Eggcellent

Advertisement