Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterproof felt tip liner

Options
  • 30-07-2016 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking to pick up a new felt tip liner, but I want something that is ultra black and waterproof.

I used this one by BarryM before and it was fantastic (long wearing, doesn't flake/smudge/super black, waterproof) but not available in my local Boots, so I need recommendations for a good liner and hope to god it is available in my local Boots.

http://www.boots.ie/en/Barry-M-Blink-Waterproof-Precison-Eyeliner_1281307/

I need the liner this week so can't order online, buying in-store is my only option.

Would appreciate any help at all with this.

Thanks so much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

This L'oreal Super Liner has been my go to liner for over a year now. I use the Perfect Slim version but I'm nearly certain there's a version with a slightly thicker tip too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

This L'oreal Super Liner has been my go to liner for over a year now. I use the Perfect Slim version but I'm nearly certain there's a version with a slightly thicker tip too.
    Thank you so much. Is it waterproof?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

Thank you so much. Is it waterproof?

Loreal website itself says that it's 'Skip-proof, Drag-proof, Smudge-proof and Ophthalmologist-tested' but doesn't mention waterproof. Sorry about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

L'Oréal do the best eyeliners.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

I know it's not suitable at minute because its online! Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner is brill! Think it's coming to ireland in October so if ya run out in October try it lol!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Thanks guys. I really want that KVD liner so I'll definitely be ordering it in Sept. Hope I can find a decent felt tip liner this week though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Try the Catrice felt tip liner - they have a waterproof version too. I do find that they dry out quickly enough but they are fairly cheap and will keep you going until you find the one you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ruthy_2504

idunno78 wrote: »
    I know it's not suitable at minute because its online! Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner is brill! Think it's coming to ireland in October so if ya run out in October try it lol!!

I'm just back from the States on treated myself to this and I love it! So easy to use and properly black. Can't wait until her line comes to Debenhams so I can bankrupt myself further!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

idunno78 wrote: »

I bought this at Sephora last week and LOVE it. I have oily lids and liner has a way of slipping off easily. But with a primer and some powder, KVD tattoo liner lasts well over 12 hours. And it's so easy to apply! I used Almay for years, even after experimenting with many other brands, but KVD is so much better.

Advertisement