Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipad Mini 2 Bluetooth keyboard recomendations

Options
  • 31-07-2016 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi,

My dad has an Ipad Mini 2 which he would like to use to type whilst on the road. He asked me to look into a Bluetooth keyboard for him, and I really don't know what to recommend. I would appreciate any suggestions from users here, and I thought if I could get one with a touch pad it would make life easier for him. I looked on Amazon but I noticed the touch pad on many keyboards will not work with Apple! Perhaps the touch pad is not worth the trouble? What do you use, and is it what I'm looking for?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Logitech does Keyboard/covers, which I have. Work very well, look great but expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Apple's own Bluetooth keyboard works well but doesn't clip on or anything like that. Just a completely separate keyboard.

Advertisement