Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 a Side or over 35 football Drogheda

Options
  • 31-07-2016 8:14am

Anyone know of any leagues with 5 a side or even over 35 football in Drogheda area. Looking to get back playing cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Anyone know of any leagues with 5 a side or even over 35 football in Drogheda area. Looking to get back playing cheers

The MDL (North East League now) have a Over 35 League. I think it might be a summer season though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭MascotDec85

The MDL (North East League now) have a Over 35 League. I think it might be a summer season though!

Yeah, it's just about finished for the season

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Kaiser84

I have already PM'd you. Are you interested in playing 5 a side on a Friday evening?

Cheers for that

Advertisement