Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 month recurring sub not activated

Options
  • 31-07-2016 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, my 3 month recurring sub from May 26th has not activated, are there any plans to fix this problem with auto renew. I keep putting off making a thread until the ads on site annoy me too much! I guess it would be better to cancel before the next renewal and get an annual one? Thanks.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hey there,
    Only one person subscribed on that date but I have no way to know if it's you or not - can you please either PM me the email address on your Paypal account or you name? You can email me on hello@boards.ie if you'd rather.

It's on the list of things to be fixed but unfortunately there are other more urgent issues to be worked on at the moment. Once I activate it, it will be for 3 months from that date - we should hopefully have it fixed before the end of that period.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

Sent, thanks Niamh!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement