Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New developments cobh cross carrigtwohill

Options
  • 31-07-2016 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭

Just curious anyone know what's being built at cobh cross ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Is that the spot where it's a petrol station and what looks like it'd be car showrooms?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭goochy

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭blindsider

...don't want to start another thread for this (but don't want to hijack either) - there seems to be work going on between Seaman Motors and Dwyers on Forge Hill also.

Any ideas what it might be?

I'd have thought that Forge Hill was badly congested enough, without allowing more development. It's awfully narrow, and access is limited and slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

it's a big improvement on the old ugly building.

28393853540_dfba06997b_c.jpgCobh Cross

28062218043_114a610851_c.jpgCobh Cross

I wonder what filling station will go in, a slightly larger Amber would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭goochy

Think Blackwater motors building new showrooms

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭bigbrotherfan

I heard that it was meant to be Amber.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭P.lane78

Giving this a bump ....the signage has gone up on the new petrol station and it is TOP oil. No developments on the proposed car showrooms, If they are showrooms !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭New2bike

Ah yes it is indeed Top Oil and Spar operated by Sirio retail who have several sites throughout the country looks very impressive also on a similar scale is the new forecourt/shop due to open on the Cork side of fermoy operated by the H2group again with several sites in the country And again all under Spar but this one should be Esso/Texaco

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Shamrock841

I see homestore and more are looking for employee's for a new location in cork. Could be here, seeing as ballyseedy is doing so well! Anyone have any info?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

The garage is open now. No signs of anything for the other shops, big units though, could be anything.

• Advertisement
Advertisement