Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for the best barber in town

Options
  • 31-07-2016 10:24am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

I am looking for more than a short back and sides , looking for someone that will give me the best haircut possible. I will pay whatever it costs. I heard Cut and Sew is the place to go, any other recommendations

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tracey turnblad

There is a Turkish barber on north king street called King barbers. He is there on his own because nobody would use the other barber they would wait for him. He's always full and no matter how many people are waiting you still get your haircut, hot towel shave whatever with no rush.. Only down side is you will wait.... My two sons and my husband will only go here even though we have four other barbers nearer that aren't half as busy. He gives a great cut and is helping my son get a good style in his hair (he calls it his project) my son is growing it on top and gets the sides shaved he has quite a kink in it though. He's not expensive either.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Strong Life in Dublin

The ink factory is probably the best is Dublin, their barbers/hairdressers are better than every other place I've been to in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

Flat Iron and The Butcher Barber are two of the best ones, with Flat Iron taking top place. They're expensive, you've to book in advance, but worth it. Turkish barbers are grand, but never amazing. They've a lot of romantic notions attached to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

Beard and Barnetts in Temple Bar are really good. They are appointment only, so you dont have to listen to the Barber rehashing his same stories while you are waiting.

Eoin in Sams Barbers on Prussia St is amazing. He is only there on a Wed/Thurs and it is only €14

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭JakeArmitage

Cut and Sew seem to be the flavour of the month, anyone tried them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

cut and sew regular. Best barber in town imo

Advertisement