Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cat Missing

• 31-07-2016 1:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭

We took in a stray cat about five years ago. Well when I say we took her in, we fed her every day and she stayed in our garden. She would never let you touch her and would never come inside. Nice little thing though. She has gone missing in the past but only for about a week and has always returned. However, I haven't seen her now in over a month, can I assume the worst?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭redbel05

anna080 wrote: »
    We took in a stray cat about five years ago. Well when I say we took her in, we fed her every day and she stayed in our garden. She would never let you touch her and would never come inside. Nice little thing though. She has gone missing in the past but only for about a week and has always returned. However, I haven't seen her now in over a month, can I assume the worst?

I wouldn't lose hope yet! Our cat went missing for just under three months. She is an extremely cuddly cat, would sit on your lap all day and sleep if you would let her. Understandably we were very worried when she was gone for more than a few days and thought the worst.
    Went everywhere in the neighbourhood, asked everyone we could find and posted on social media. No sign anywhere. She reappeared out of the blue at the end of March looking a bit thin but otherwise OK. Never really found out where she went to.

Our cat is spayed BTW (don't know if yours is?) If she's intact she could be off having a litter of kittens somewhere?

Advertisement