Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB + Phone + 2x Vodafone Mobiles Contract / Switch Question

Options
  • 31-07-2016 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

I am with Eir for 18+ months now Broadband & Off Peak Mobile calls, its been perfect without any issues.
    I got a letter this week confirming an increase of €7 pm so I will be paying 62pm (I hardly use the phone)

Going to switch as there are plenty of deals costing €40-45pm Vodafone / Virgin etc...

I would like to stay with Eir if they can offer me the current 6 month promotion, I will also be bringing over 2x Mobile phones from Vodafone on the 400 minute + 4GB data plan.

Let me know if this is possible or if I will need to switch. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Tomtata wrote: »
    I am with Eir for 18+ months now Broadband & Off Peak Mobile calls, its been perfect without any issues.
    I got a letter this week confirming an increase of €7 pm so I will be paying 62pm (I hardly use the phone)

Going to switch as there are plenty of deals costing €40-45pm Vodafone / Virgin etc...

I would like to stay with Eir if they can offer me the current 6 month promotion, I will also be bringing over 2x Mobile phones from Vodafone on the 400 minute + 4GB data plan.

Let me know if this is possible or if I will need to switch. 
    Hi Tomtata,

Thank you for getting in touch :) I am very sorry to hear this has happened. 

I would recommend you contact our loyalty team directly to explore your options and see what promotions we have available.

You can contact them on 1901 (option 4).

-Ciara 

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Tomtata

Thanks Ciara, I went in-store today and got the 6 month promotion on everything plus 2 new phones, Great deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Tomtata wrote: »
    Thanks Ciara, I went in-store today and got the 6 month promotion on everything plus 2 new phones, Great deal.
    No problem at all,

Glad to hear this :)

-Ciara

Advertisement