Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big bang theory is a big load of bs - Christianity No 1

• 31-07-2016 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

Ive a hard time believing this stupid, ignorant theory in general, like whats this atom and stuff about and then life all of a sudden happened?

How on hell did the universe exist in the first place?
    creationists can’t do science, then why do Kent Hovind and Duane T. Gish, who are creation scientists, have professional degrees in science?
    If dinosaurs turned into birds, why are we not afraid of them?
    If homosexuality is right, then how come two people of the same sex not produce a child?
    What purpose do we have if evolution is real?
    You say Jesus never existed, but have you heard of the Shroud of Turin?
    Why do we not see humans being born in the zoos from monkeys if we came from monkeys?
    Why do we go to church if God is not real?
    How did the Grand Canyon form?
    Do you know that Jesus loves you?
    If Christianity is false, then why is it popular?
    If you say Christianity is not true, then why do hundreds of people continue to become saved every day?
    Why do we not see half trees and half carrots, fronkeys, and crocoducks if evolution is real?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

Ive a hard time believing this stupid, ignorant theory in general, like whats this atom and stuff about and then life all of a sudden happened?

creationists can’t do science, then why do Kent Hovind and Duane T. Gish, who are creation scientists, have professional degrees in science?
    If homosexuality is right, then how come two people of the same sex not produce a child?
    Why do we not see humans being born in the zoos from monkeys if we came from monkeys?
    If you say Christianity is not true, then why do hundreds of people continue to become saved every day?
    Why do we not see half trees and half carrots, fronkeys, and crocoducks if evolution is real?

I have a hard time believing the stuff you believe such is life.

BTW a little understanding of science would answer your questions. And finally if you Jesus exists I don't want to know him because your Jesus is a bit of a asshole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Can't figure out what side you are even on with all your logical fallacies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,901 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Was really hoping this would be an attack on the TV show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Ive a hard time why we are even existed in the first place, why do we have brains, we can we question things, its all jumbled in my head and giving me a headache

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

In having a hard time understanding this stupid ignorant thread....

OP, go read a book, and not the bible as fiction does lot count!

• Advertisement

Ive a hard time why we are even existed in the first place, why do we have brains, we can we question things, its all jumbled in my head and giving me a headache

Take the green pills it will be ok in the Morning.

Take the green pills it will be ok in the Morning.

Shut up ya junkie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭denismc

Evolution isn't so bad:D:D:D
    3004C23000000578-3393367-The_30_year_old_actress_opted_for_a_slinky_red_gown_and_wore_her-m-4_1452488618114.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Jafa cake. Cake or biscuit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,901 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Daddy or chips?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

As those stately scholars ICP once pondered:

Magic everywhere in this bitch
    (Do you notice and recognize miracles)
    It's all around you, you don't even know it
    (Are you a firm believer in miracles)
    Magic everywhere in this bitch
    ****'s crazy
    ****ing magnets, how do they work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Choochtown

Trying to work out which is my favourite ...

The shroud of Turin ? (Apparently God deliberately faked the carbon dating results to test our faith!)

How did the Grand Canyon form? (Jeebus with a big axe?)

No it has to be the "half trees half carrots"

Thanks OP ! Is there not a separate thread for the comedy posts?

denismc wrote: »
    Evolution isn't so bad:D:D:D
    3004C23000000578-3393367-The_30_year_old_actress_opted_for_a_slinky_red_gown_and_wore_her-m-4_1452488618114.jpg

Who is she

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭denismc

Who is she

She is one of the cast members from a TV show called "The Big Bang Theory"
    get it?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

Who is she

Her parents were both monkeys

• Registered Users Posts: 13,124 ✭✭✭✭JRant

Who is she

A duck billed hippoplatypus

"Well, yeah, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started.
    Wait...
    The Earth began to cool, The autotrophs began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools, We built a wall, we built the pyramids, Math, science, history, unraveling the mystery, That all started with the big bang.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,347 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Did you choose your username because you're a dude who feels lucky they don't have to understand basic stuff in order to function in the world, OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Total troll post. Nobody that dumb could have figured out how to connect to the Internet.

Shut up ya junkie

What would Jesus do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,551 ✭✭✭weisses

So there is no matrix ? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

What would Jesus do!

He would have got high on the cross...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Who is she

Someone you need to obey 8 simple rules to date!

That's 2 less than the commandments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,721 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

How much of the theory do you know about to come to the conclusion that that it is both stupid and ignorant? Life did not suddenly happen, nobody claims that it did. Science, to use that all encompassing title, has been able to show clearly how the universe has gone from 10 to -32 of a second after the big bang to the position we find ourselves now, how gravity influences, how the planets were formed, how life itself evolved etc.
    I fully agree that science has only been able to get us as far back to 10 to -32 of a second after the big bang so we are left with a huge gap. But science has explained from that point to today in clear laws and rules. Science accepts that it doesn't know the exact nature of the start of the universe.

Do you check where and how they got their degrees?
    Depends on the bird. I pretty afraid of Eagles and vultures don't seem to be too cute. But I fail to see the link. Who said that dinosaurs turned into birds? You do know that not all dinosaurs were the ones shown in the movies?
    Is homosexuality is wrong why is there examples of it in certain animals? Since they are not sentient beings it can't be choice?
    Is God is real then what purpose do we have?
    Yes. Proved to be a total fake. And even if true, what has that got to do with the Big bang theory? Jesus never claimed to have created the earth? Even if we accept, for the sake of argument, that Jesus is real, that he was cruxified and the shroud is real how does any of that make him any different from scores of people cruxified by the Romans during that era?
    You've moved onto evolution. As with the BB theory, have you actually read much about evolution?
    Thats a question only you can answer I'm afraid, but my guess is thats its a mixture of habit and fear.
    Have you ever heard of erosion? Have you tried google?
    Do you? I assume you do, so please tell us how you know he loves you? And does he love everyone of just some?
    . I refer you to Santa. Extremely popular, do you think that means it is true?
    haha, the Crocoduck! You'll be telling us the Banana is evolutions worst nightmare next! Have you heard of the Platypus? How do you know that there never was a crocoduck type which became extinct? Not having a crocoduck actually helps evolution as something like that would clearly be inferior and would not survive so why would it evolve in the first place? What part of the duck are crocodiles currently lacking that would be of benefit to its survival?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Is Crocoduck a Pokemon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

Leroy42 wrote: »
    What part of the duck are crocodiles currently lacking that would be of benefit to its survival?

Flight! Flying crocodiles would extremely benefit it's survival

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Flight would require it to lose a considerable amount of its mass. Crocs are at the top of their food chain and don't need to flee.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Stealthfins

Choochtown wrote:
    How did the Grand Canyon form? (Jeebus with a big axe?)

Lol maybe Jeebus missed your back with an axe and gave you an axe wound
    where da son downt swhine....

I think people who slag off Christian's have nothing better to du....

I'm a walking hypocritical type of guy.
    Poke me in the eye
    Oh I'm eating humble Pie

Atheism doesn't save only turns
    you into a slave
    until you enter the grave

Delusional is fun it brings in
    the sun
    More fun if you're happy,
    I believe in the flying nappy

Sht goes around
    I believe in sound
    But I can't see it
    But some say they
    can feel it

I survived the rave scene
    Now I'm sober and clean
    Enjoying the delusion
    Now you're suffering confusion

Conspiracy people say the
    universe works by fusion
    Others believe in delusion
    Is this confusion

Drugs are bad
    We're all mad...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,721 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

In what way?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,961 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

OP, you're a regular in the Gambling forums, how do you explain that to the Big Guy/Gal Upstairs? :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement