Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding nicotine to 0% juice

Options
  • 31-07-2016 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭

On holiday and can't get any juice with nicotine in it, they sold me a 0% bottle of juice and separate 1 ml viles of nicotine. The nicotine is 90mg per ml, am I correct n saying that 2 viles of the nic into a 10ml bottle of 0% juice will give me a juice of 18mg like I was using back home? The viles are 1ml each.

Or should it be 10ml of 0% juice plus 1ml of 90% nic gives me 11ml in Total, so 90 / 11 = 8.18 ml nic in total

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

Adding 1 vial will get you 11ml of 8mg
    Adding the 2 vials will get you 12ml of 15mg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

If you have another bottle to mix in, you will get 12ml of just shy of 16mg juice total using both vials.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

xabi wrote: »
    On holiday and can't get any juice with nicotine in it, they sold me a 0% bottle of juice and separate 1 ml viles of nicotine. The nicotine is 90mg per ml, am I correct n saying that 2 viles of the nic into a 10ml bottle of 0% juice will give me a juice of 18mg like I was using back home? The viles are 1ml each.

Or should it be 10ml of 0% juice plus 1ml of 90% nic gives me 11ml in Total, so 90 / 11 = 8.18 ml nic in total

Yeah, be really careful handling 90% nic. That's 900 mg per ml.(900 +900 = 1800 / 12 = 15 ) If you get any on your skin wash off immediately. It will be absorbed and you will feel sick for a while. Spill the whole vial and you could die! Not terribly likely but a possibility and especially for small kids if they get at it.
    Where are you holidaying? Oh and have a good time either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

tommy2bad wrote:
    Yeah, be really careful handling 90% nic. That's 900 mg per ml.(900 +900 = 1800 / 12 = 15 ) If you get any on your skin wash off immediately. It will be absorbed and you will feel sick for a while. Spill the whole vial and you could die! Not terribly likely but a possibility and especially for small kids if they get at it. Where are you holidaying? Oh and have a good time either way.

He said 90mg/ml. That's not 90% nic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Yeah 90mg is 0.9%, I use 72mg all the time and never had any issue. You still need to be careful of course, always best to wear gloves when handling the nic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

moleyv wrote: »
    He said 90mg/ml. That's not 90% nic.

Indeed, I saw the 90% in his last line. Speed reading threads never a good idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jarek

xabi wrote: »

is your nicotine diluted in VG or PG?
    have a look here: steam-engine. com

Advertisement