Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser - maynooth

Options
  • 31-07-2016 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good hair colourist in maynooth?

Also is there any hairdresser who does house calls on a Sunday (not for colouring specifically)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,869 ✭✭✭✭L1011

My sister and her friends have nearly all started going to the Chinese hairdressers down Buckley Lane for colouring - I think its called Blue Ribbons. Being male and having only ever had peroxide as 'colour' I've no personal experience! I've only ever bought a gift voucher from them before, nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

L1011 wrote: »
    My sister and her friends have nearly all started going to the Chinese hairdressers down Buckley Lane for colouring - I think its called Blue Ribbons. Being male and having only ever had peroxide as 'colour' I've no personal experience! I've only ever bought a gift voucher from them before, nothing else.

Thanks. I might try them for a cut first before I jump in for the colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Does anyone know the name of the hairdresser behind the equestrian shop off doctors lane?

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Rathkenny

yellow hen wrote: »
    Does anyone know the name of the hairdresser behind the equestrian shop off doctors lane?

It's called James Allen hairdressers.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭barbie_j

Zeba in Dunnes is great, the price depends on the hairdresser you selected online, I personally really like Eimear, she's very friendly and quite good :-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I have been happy with James Allen , I really like the one over in Newtown shopping centre ,it is very well established and they are lovely .

Advertisement