Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android Apps to Windows phone

• 01-08-2016 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

Folks,
    I have a Windows phone that I want to start using. It was gifted to me from a relative.

Ive been using Android for ages now and was wondering if there is a way to transfer all the apps I have to the Windows phone?

I have managed to transfer the contacts but it wouldn't transfer the messages.

Any ideas? Need all my apps or there is no point in swapping phones.

Had a quick look to see if I could just download them and when I went to Whats App, it was asking me for €2.99...

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

The Windows"app store" will more than likely not have alot of the apps you're looking for. It's quite limited on that front but might have alternatives available. What apps are you trying to download?
    Not sure why Whatsapp was coming as €2.99. It's usually free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Whats App is free must be a bogus app

Advertisement