Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cctv monitoring

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

1) Next time he goes a way for a weekend, rattle his misses at the deli after closing and keep throwing a big grin back at the camera.

2) Then get a new job.

Or move directly to step 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

TheDoc wrote: »
    1) Next time he goes a way for a weekend, rattle his misses at the deli after closing and keep throwing a big grin back at the camera.

2) Then get a new job.

Solid advice right here.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭gercoral

Yes I have:p Last time was in centra, girl cleaning, then handled raw chicken, then made me a roll, all with the same gloves. Threw that straight in bin. Some deli staff are f'n disgusting.

why didnt you call her out on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Letree

Alcoheda wrote: »
    I'd be looking for another job, those guys sound like cnuts

I would leave if i were you that really is no way to work. Feeling constantly watched and on edge isn't good for your health.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭D3V!L

TheDoc wrote: »

2) Then get a new job.

3) Profit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Awkward Customer

If after 2 years of employment you are still being supervised every second and the job is relatively routine and low skilled as a deli worker is, then either you have a bad boss and should look for a new job or you are not performing adequately and your employer should look for a new employee.

Advertisement