Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50mm flexible ducting

Options
  • 01-08-2016 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Is there anywhere in Dublin that sells 50mm flexible ducting by the metre? I need a couple of metres to run a few cables under a path, don't want to buy a full roll of it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Does it have to be flexible?

B&Q might be the worth a look. Might not have exactly this but something similar that would do instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,471 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Hi All, I still haven't managed to get some flexible ducting, I only need about 6-7m so don't want to buy a 50m roll. Does anyone know of a place around Dublin that would well by the meter?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

Hi All, I still haven't managed to get some flexible ducting, I only need about 6-7m so don't want to buy a 50m roll. Does anyone know of a place around Dublin that would well by the meter?

I know my local electrical supplier will sell by
    The metre but I'm not in Dublin
    I thought most electrical suppliers would sell by the metre

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Thanks will check the wholesalers out when I'm in. It's mainly for 4 satellite cables, so have some 40mm waste pipe that I can use under the parth if I'm stuck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement