Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheelset upgrade

Options
  • 01-08-2016 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all. I have a trek emonda and I am looking to upgrade my wheelset. Was looking at bontrager aura. Got a price of €1300. Any opinion on this wheelset or any other recommendation much appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

edmonda wrote: »
    Hi all. I have a trek emonda and I am looking to upgrade my wheelset. Was looking at bontrager aura. Got a price of €1300. Any opinion on this wheelset or any other recommendation much appreciated. Thanks

I think at that price point there are many, many options. If you have good reason to go with the set you listed, then fire away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭brownian

Recent long and illuminating thread on 1000-euro wheelsets. Search the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

Advertisement