Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pool options in New York

Options
  • 01-08-2016 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭

Unlikely but worth a try. Anyone used any decent pools in the New York area in the past? Preferably near the Hells Kitchen area that they could recommend, criteria at least a 25mtr pool and open early so I can get in and done early.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭altercor

Unlikely but worth a try. Anyone used any decent pools in the New York area in the past? Preferably near the Hells Kitchen area that they could recommend, criteria at least a 25mtr pool and open early so I can get in and done early.

I used to use the municipal pools. They are actually decent enough, and outdoors too. They get really busy during the day. I had some mornings where I had the whole place to myself.

https://www.nycgovparks.org/facilities/outdoor-pools

Advertisement