Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone tell me where the car park entrance to Ebay in Blanchardstown is??

Options
  • 01-08-2016 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Am due to start a job there tomorrow and was driving around this afternoon to get my bearings of the place, but couldn't find an entrance for a car park.

There is a pedestrian entrance at the front of the building, but I couldn't find any other way to get to the rear of the building, or employee car park or that.

Any chance anyone can enlighten me on this?

Really don't want to be the guy that got lost on the first day.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

It may be on the Snughborough road at the westend offices/local social welfare office

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Yep, looking at Google maps it looks like you turn right when you go into the Social Welfare office entrance off Snugborough Road. The car park doesn't look huge for the size of the building tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

It is there. I used to work in that building. Or park behind Heatons. Mind yourself with clamping

Advertisement