Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atari 520 st

Options
  • 01-08-2016 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

ITEM: Atari 520 st
    POST\COLLECTION: [post\Meetup*]
    PRICE: [Trade/offers]
    PAYMENT METHODS: [Paypal\Cash\Postal Order\Bank Transfer]

I'm after Ps2 bits: network adaptor (already have one but not sure if goosed) and component or vga scart cable and would do a straight swap, I'm open to other swaps as well.

have this listed on adverts for a high price (€60) because of the usuall lowball nonsense that takes place - I'd accept a much lower asking price on here

Clearing out some retro stuff, Atari 520 in decent condition. Floppy drive a bit noisy and Ive no disks to test it with so unsure if its just noisy because its seeking a disk - I am going to assume the disk drive needs attention

Im based in mayo but will be in dublin airport at silly o'clock wednesday morning, can possibly meet up after...

NTkwM2MyMzQ3ZTYyM2Y2YWQ2ZWQ3NDQzNGFhNDFlNWUigN5CYDpso3YcuN3i4pwbaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNjVmM2E5NmIzM2RkYzI1NDdlZjRkMDk4NGRmZjE4MzEzZTBiMzIwMWYxYjhhYmE3NzE5YTdkMjcwYzE0ODQ5YS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxNzV4MjkyfGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

any interest in a nintendo 64 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Damien King

BGOllie wrote: »
    any interest in a nintendo 64 ?

Sorry buddy, I already have one!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

any leads with the atari?

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Damien King

Just a black kettle lead with it for power.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭centa

I have a brand new never used PS2 component cable and would be interested in making a deal if the Atari is still available.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement