Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Wing Mirrors Phibsborough/Cabra

Options
  • 01-08-2016 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just to anyone who regularly avails of street parking beyond St.Peters Church phibsborough, I've had my wing mirror kicked off twice (on the footpath side) and have also seen two guys kicking car mirrors at night on this stretch of road.

The second time my mirror was folded in, and the first time several cars along the path also had broken mirrors.

Both times were Sunday night.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

Euthanasia would be too good for the likes of them...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

It happens in my area every now and again, so bloody annoying, it cost my boyfriend €100's the last time.

I always fold my mirrors in each evening and my car hasn't been touched the last few times other cars where hit, I think they are just to lazy to pull it out to kick it off :mad:

Advertisement