Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOUND: Budgie, in Corbally area.

• 01-08-2016 8:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭

Hello all, I found a blue budgie shivering on my balcony about an hour ago. It's currently indoors now, in a bucket.

I've knocked on all the doors near me and nobody owns it. If you know anybody who has budgies, please let them know and see if one is missing.

Also, in the event that nobody claims it, what do I do with it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Exeggcute

osarusan wrote: »
    Hello all, I found a blue budgie shivering on my balcony about an hour ago. It's currently indoors now, in a bucket.

I've knocked on all the doors near me and nobody owns it. If you know anybody who has budgies, please let them know and see if one is missing.

Also, in the event that nobody claims it, what do I do with it?

Contact Limerick Animal Welfare. I'd say Facebook would be your best bet for finding its owner. Maybe make a post in one of the Limerick Groups or something. Just be wary of anyone coming forward, try and see some proof they own it like photos or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Budgie got rehomed yesterday, all ended happily.

Advertisement