Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

credit card fraud

Options
  • 01-08-2016 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi There..

i received a text message a transaction appearing on my credit card and i reply this text as FLAG 

i received this text message after the flight landed , i turned it on my phone  and i replied the text..also i have called the bank and they cancel my credit card!

they also inform me that fraud department will investigate and they will call me however its been a week now and i got no return plus 

i received an email from fraud department regarding to this transaction and i response to email twice but still got no answer?

i cant call them as i am abroad on my holiday which will cost me again..i can see two transaction on my credit card statement which are not mine!!

can anyone tell me what to do ?how long does it takes fraud department to investigate this ? can anyone let me know how this investigate going by email any chance? 

Please response! this is second message i left also emailed from 365 but noone is answering me..

Thank you ..

•  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Erkan wrote: »
    Hi There..

i received a text message a transaction appearing on my credit card and i reply this text as FLAG 

i received this text message after the flight landed , i turned it on my phone  and i replied the text..also i have called the bank and they cancel my credit card!

they also inform me that fraud department will investigate and they will call me however its been a week now and i got no return plus 

i received an email from fraud department regarding to this transaction and i response to email twice but still got no answer?

i cant call them as i am abroad on my holiday which will cost me again..i can see two transaction on my credit card statement which are not mine!!

can anyone tell me what to do ?how long does it takes fraud department to investigate this ? can anyone let me know how this investigate going by email any chance? 

Please response! this is second message i left also emailed from 365 but noone is answering me..

Thank you ..

•  

[*]
    Hi Erkan,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

We're sorry to hear you are awaiting an update regarding recent fraud on your  credit card.

Can you send us a PM with your full name, the first line of your address attached to your credit card and a contact number please?

Please be careful not to send any account/card details.

Please check your settings to send us a PM, any difficulties let us know and we'll send PM to you.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Many Thanks 

Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Erkan

Hi Guys

I have called bank many times and emailed here still i did not get any answer...i am kinda losing my patient can anyone give a brief explanation whats going on ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi Erkan,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We're sorry to hear this. Can we ask have you been in contact with a member of our Fraud Team?

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement