Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, In Flames - 07.01.2017 3Arena

Options
  • 02-08-2016 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭

Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, In Flames - 07.01.2017 3Arena

Rock On! Tickets on sale this Thursday. 55 Euro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Or if you've 3 they're on presale now, In Flames haven't been announced for this either by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,411 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Nothing great seatwise ATM on the 3 pre sale. Mite wait for the general sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I'm not all that familiar with A7x or In Flames and have been boning up on both bands via Spotify. So far, I like what I hear from both but Disturbed's "The Sickness" album was played virtually non-stop when I was a teen so I'm jumping at the chance to see David Draimen live! Shut up and take my money!

McChubbin wrote: »
    I'm not all that familiar with A7x or In Flames and have been boning up on both bands via Spotify. So far, I like what I hear from both but Disturbed's "The Sickness" album was played virtually non-stop when I was a teen so I'm jumping at the chance to see David Draimen live! Shut up and take my money!

Only going for Disturbed I have to admit. Great motivating music and Drainmen is an amazing frontman

Saw A7X in 2009 supporting Metallica and I enjoyed them, they have a few brillent songs and put on a good show.

Don't knw much of in flames and not even sure are they on the bill at all ???

PTH2009 wrote: »

Don't knw much of in flames and not even sure are they on the bill at all ???

Ya noticed they play in Japan the night before so they won't be surely, they were never advertised for the show here either although they appear on the stock photo on ticketmaster due to being on UK gigs.

Like Disturbed but saw during summer not the best, I'll give them another bash but mainly going for A7X who'll surely have a new album come the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Ya noticed they play in Japan the night before so they won't be surely, they were never advertised for the show here either

That Japan gig is actually in Nov. ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Id say if it sells well they will add In Flames , if not we will prob get a local band

Passenger wrote: »
    That Japan gig is actually in Nov. ;)

Oh I saw one date which happened to be the 6th assumed Jan, jumped the gun.
    Id say if it sells well they will add In Flames , if not we will prob get a local band
    Perhaps or would it not make more sense to add a stronger one to persuade on the fencers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

This is sold out! Do ye reckon ticketmaster will release a "limited number" of tickets closer the time (even though it's in January) ? Feckin annoyed now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

And has In Flames been added yet? That would get me hunting for a ticket.

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

This is sold out! Do ye reckon ticketmaster will release a "limited number" of tickets closer the time (even though it's in January) ? Feckin annoyed now

It's not sold out

Loads still about it seems; Hopefully it doesn't cause them to restrain the pyro like last time

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    And has In Flames been added yet?

It's not on their tour schedule.

mimimcmc wrote: »
    It's not sold out

I went onto ticketmaster yesterday and it was telling me there are no tickets on sale for them at the moment. It's working now though :)

Think these guys are supporting in dublin

Think these guys are supporting in dublin

Sounds OK but would prefer if disturbed got a longer set

Only going for Disturbed really but will more than likely stay around for A7X (saw them all the way back in 2009 in Marley Park and enjoyed them)

you can upgrade your ticket to VIP for 150 euro more

'Upgrade to the VIP viewing area at side of stage for Avenged Sevenfold's tour (concert ticket must also be purchased separately)
    - Exclusive backstage tour before the show
    - Exclusive wristband
    - Designated Check in with our On-site event Staff
    "This upgrade enables purchasers to watch Avenged Sevenfold only."

Will we get a full disturbed setlist or a shortened one ???

Will we get a full disturbed setlist or a shortened one ???

50 mins to an hour you'd Imagine maybe they'll squeeze 1 or 2 songs more than UK shows as there doesn't appear to be a third band on the bill.

50 mins to an hour you'd Imagine maybe they'll squeeze 1 or 2 songs more than UK shows as there doesn't appear to be a third band on the bill.

I thought that band Chevelle were added ???

I imagine it will be a curtained off gig with only the lower seated sections open and possibly half the standing area curtained off

Arriving in heuston at 17.50 on Saturday so hopefully there will be no delays with the luas and I will get out to the 3arena in time for disturbed

I thought that band Chevelle were added ???

I imagine it will be a curtained off gig with only the lower seated sections open and possibly half the standing area curtained off

Arriving in heuston at 17.50 on Saturday so hopefully there will be no delays with the luas and I will get out to the 3arena in time for disturbed

Chevelle are doing the Europe dates after the UK leg they are playing in San Francisco on the 13th highly unrealistic they trek to Ireland beforehand for a 30 minute set.

Doors are half 6 you should have no problem getting there before Disturbed start even if you walk ;) , hopefully its sold better than last time but I fear not.

• Advertisement

Chevelle are doing the Europe dates after the UK leg they are playing in San Francisco on the 13th highly unrealistic they trek to Ireland beforehand for a 30 minute set.

Doors are half 6 you should have no problem getting there before Disturbed start even if you walk ;) , hopefully its sold better than last time but I fear not.

Shadows did say Chevelle were supporting them in Dublin in a video a few weeks ago.

Sadly i wont be able to make the gig due to being stuck in work :( Raging since i really wanted to see Disturbed

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Ticketmaster is saying this is sold out? I was making a last minute decision to go :(

Edit: Never mind the website is lying to me!

DON'T click links if u want to be surprised Saturday

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/disturbed/2016/makuhari-messe-chiba-japan-63face2b.html

I'd say we will get a similar length to there knotfest set. Looks unreal all the same

A7X will play a full set like this

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/avenged-sevenfold/2016/centro-dinamico-pegaso-toluca-mexico-73fd6e31.html

DON'T click links if u want to be surprised Saturday

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/disturbed/2016/makuhari-messe-chiba-japan-63face2b.html

I'd say we will get a similar length to there knotfest set. Looks unreal all the same

A7X will play a full set like this

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/avenged-sevenfold/2016/centro-dinamico-pegaso-toluca-mexico-73fd6e31.html
    Is that not a fairly short set from A7X? I know some of their songs are long but still

Is that not a fairly short set from A7X? I know some of their songs are long but still

They played 14 songs in Dublin last time they were here, so 14/15 songs surely that won't be the set though you'd expect at least 4 from the new one I reckon one clearly being the title track which is there alright.

STAGE TIMES

Disturbed - 7:30
    Avenged Sevenfold - 9:00

A7X have arrived in Dublin

Dublin. We've arrived. The world is our stage, are you ready? #a7xworldwide #thestage #avengedsevenfold #rehearsals

15823014_10154020190170583_899198356877362870_n.jpg?oh=e56924ff1ae6ec83a9fcc79bdc4ca72f&oe=5916E468

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

They won't play that setlist, they'd have to play more off the new album...

If anyone hears of any competitions for tickets can ye post here, I want to go but am absolutely flat broke :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

If anyone hears of any competitions for tickets can ye post here, I want to go but am absolutely flat broke :pac:

Nova on Facebook have a like/comment one now

Advertisement