Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order for broadband

Options
  • 02-08-2016 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Currently have Vodafone fibre and we haven't had working broadband for a week and a half. After allot of messing around (including techs calling out to test the line) it turns out it's the Vodafone modem is the issue. Their attitude and lax customer service has me moving to you guys. I am out of contract, have given notice to Vodafone and am ready to go.

Submitted a new order for Eir Broadband first thing this morning. My wife works from home so this is a major inconvenience. I got a confirmation email straight away but no reference number. Is there any way to monitor the status of the job to make sure it's all gone through properly and we can get installation asap.

Cheers,
    Quad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Bump.

Any chance of an answer on this?

Cheers,
    Quad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

quad_red wrote: »
    Bump.

Any chance of an answer on this?

Cheers,
    Quad
    Hi Quad,

Thank you for getting in touch :)

I am very sorry to hear this :( 

Unfortunately, there is no system available for customers to track their orders however if you contact our customer care team directly they will be happy to look into any queries for you. You can contact them on 1901.

-Ciara

Advertisement