Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Phone and Broadband - Phoneline down for over 10 days

Options
  • 02-08-2016 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I'm a sky phone and broadband customer and my phone line has been down since Thursday the 21st of July. We reported the fault directly to Sky the following Sunday, we should have called earlier but we assumed it was something like a pole fell down and they were working on it. It was unpleasant but these kind of things happen.

After reporting the fault, we received a callout on Monday evening where a technicians stopped his car, looked at the pole outside our house and told me that he'd back the next morning to fix the problem. We're still waiting.

After multiple calls to Sky, they refuse to give us an update on when the fault will be repaired and won't let us speak to a supervisor or manager to to escalate the issue. It's completely unacceptable.

Is there anyone I can contact to either get sky into gear to fix my problem or to report them for such poor service? I'm just incredibly disappointed at this point. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

JohnJ94 wrote: »
    I'm a sky phone and broadband customer and my phone line has been down since Thursday the 21st of July. We reported the fault directly to Sky the following Sunday, we should have called earlier but we assumed it was something like a pole fell down and they were working on it. It was unpleasant but these kind of things happen.

After reporting the fault, we received a callout on Monday evening where a technicians stopped his car, looked at the pole outside our house and told me that he'd back the next morning to fix the problem. We're still waiting.

After multiple calls to Sky, they refuse to give us an update on when the fault will be repaired and won't let us speak to a supervisor or manager to to escalate the issue. It's completely unacceptable.

Is there anyone I can contact to either get sky into gear to fix my problem or to report them for such poor service? I'm just incredibly disappointed at this point. Thanks.

Well I'm probably not allowed to post an email address here but what I can tell you is that sky use "firstname.secondname@bskyb.com" as there email format and the person who want to email is called JD Buckley.

I'm sure you can put 2&2 together. You'll get an email from executive complaints if you email him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭robo

Also try the Talk to Sky Ireland Forum

Advertisement