Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Password Manager to manage App passwords

Options
  • 02-08-2016 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I wonder is there an app that will manage passwords for other apps

I normally use Last Pass and together with passwords stored on the iphone, I can retrieve all the passwords I need when visiting websites. However for the likes of banking apps, I have to remember the passwords. One particular app I'm using doesn't allow touch id

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I don't think it can be done on iOS. LastPass does this on Android. They only reason I suspect it's not done on iOS is that on Android is requires full access to the OS, something Apple aren't keen to give.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭keith_d99

There are some apps I have seen that support 1Password (you will see the 1Password logo in the corner)

Unlikely that banking apps will ever support apps like 1Password though

TouchId is more likely (Ulster Bank app is great)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

I use 1password to manage all my password even banking. yeah it's not as automatic as it is in other apps/safari extension and find myself quick switching between 1password and AIB/KBC etc to get the password but it's better than forgetting it or keeping it so simple someone could guess.

Advertisement