Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with bank overcharges

Options
  • 02-08-2016 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

I've been trying to get in touch with my local branch in regards to some overcharges on the account. I'm getting nowhere as I'm working 9 to 5 without enough time to wait in the queue.
    Would I be able to get some help from ye guys?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Patrick 1 wrote: »
    I've been trying to get in touch with my local branch in regards to some overcharges on the account. I'm getting nowhere as I'm working 9 to 5 without enough time to wait in the queue.
    Would I be able to get some help from ye guys?
    Hi Patrick1

Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear of the difficulties trying to reach your Branch.

If it's a general query regarding overcharges/ over limit charges we have some information here on page 7 of our Personal Fees Brochure or you can post here or PM us further details of your query. Just to mention, we've no account access to look at the transactions for you and please be careful not to send any banking account or card details for security reasons.

You could also send your query regarding charges by logging into your account via BOI365 Online. Please select our 'Online Service Desk' facility and from the drop down menu the 'Ask A Question' option. A colleague with account access can help you.

Our BOI Direct Team can also help by phone. You can call 0818 365 365, our colleagues are available Mon-Fri 8am-12 midnight, Weekends & Bank Holidays 9am-6pm.

If you have any further questions please do get back in touch,

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement