Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best electricity company to go with

Options
  • 02-08-2016 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is not the right section for this topic but I couldnt find anywhere else.

I have recently moved into a new apartment with my girlfriend and was wondering what electricity company to go with. Obviously the cheapest would be the best? I do not know if this information matters but we have storage heaters and our water / shower is on a timer with boost option.

Electric Ireland has been recommended to me because they have a discounted rate for the first year and some of the other companies only give you the first 3 or 6 months at a lower rate.

I also saw an add on TV last night where if you change your company they give you a 75 euro tesco shopping voucher but i cant remember which company it is.

http://www.bonkers.ie/

Advertisement