Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos developed!

• 02-08-2016 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭

I've about 300 holiday photos I want to get developed and I'm looking for any offers or deals on at the moment. I normally just go to my local Sam McCauleys and get them done but it's usually never this many. I've heard about online websites but I've never heard of anyone actually getting them done this way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 figgisp

€3 for 100 photos printed. I can't post a link but if you go to pigsback they are currently offering a deal for 100 6x4 photos for €3. Used it before and photos posted out to me. Can't go wrong for that price!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,281 ✭✭✭✭muffler

figgisp wrote: »
    €3 for 100 photos printed. I can't post a link but if you go to pigsback they are currently offering a deal for 100 6x4 photos for €3. Used it before and photos posted out to me. Can't go wrong for that price!
    Its an additional €3.95 min. for P & P but still, not a bad offer.

LINK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Wow! Unbelievable offer thanks so much!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭spuddy01

Great find & thanks very much also :D

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭the goon

Fantastic value. Well spotted OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

I've used Aldi and Photobox online, and both were fine, though don't think they can match that price.

Another thing to consider is making a photo book - you can lay it out online with their simple software (e.g. I want this photo to take up an entire page, but I'll put these 4 photos on a page together). You can write on the pages as well (Mary and Fred at the Parthenon or whatever).

I've done it a few times, and I'm far more inclined to flick through the photobook than to flick through a bundle 300 photos. Unless you're planning on framing and hanging 300 photos :)

Here's Aldi's offering, but lots of places do them: http://www.aldiphotos.ie/softcover/

Advertisement