Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Monthly Saver - How to change amount

Options
  • 02-08-2016 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi,

I was in BOI branch today to change amount on my 365 Monthly Savings Account, but I was told I could do it online.
    I went to my 365 banking but I cant find - amend- option to this particular direct debit ?

Can you help me or at least give me a phone number I could do this as quickly as possible please.

Best regards
    Sab

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

sabinalee wrote: »
    Hi,

I was in BOI branch today to change amount on my 365 Monthly Savings Account, but I was told I could do it online.
    I went to my 365 banking but I cant find - amend- option to this particular direct debit ?

Can you help me or at least give me a phone number I could do this as quickly as possible please.

Best regards
    Sab
    Hi sabinalee, 

Thanks for coming to us here for help. 

When logged in via BOI365 Online, please select our 'Online Service Desk' facility. Within this facility, please select the 'Ask A Question' option and submit your amendment request here. 

A colleague will reply to you and advise the amount has been adjusted for you.

You can also call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365. Our colleagues are available Mon-Fri 8am-12 midnight. Weekends & Bank Holidays 9am-6pm.

We hope the information helps. Please get back in touch if you have any further questions.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭sabinalee

Thank you Alison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

sabinalee wrote: »
    Thank you Alison
    You're very welcome sabinalee. 

Alison

Advertisement