Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI 365 Issue

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Thanks for getting back to us here.
    We've gone in to all the details we can in relation to this but please be assured that we'll pass on all the feedback in relation to this.

Thanks again for your messages.
    Darren.  
    You haven't provided an answer. I accept this may be beyond the understanding of this forum's team, but what about escalating it to the IT area to investigate? Saying that you have gone into as much detail as you can is not a solution. The problem exists, and it is going to get worse considering the charges involved to customers. It once worked. Now it is broken. Time to engage with the technical experts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Ally Dick wrote: »
    We've gone in to all the details we can in relation to this but please be assured that we'll pass on all the feedback in relation to this.

Darren.  
    You haven't provided an answer. I accept this may be beyond the understanding of this forum's team, but what about escalating it to the IT area to investigate? Saying that you have gone into as much detail as you can is not a solution. The problem exists, and it is going to get worse considering the charges involved to customers. It once worked. Now it is broken. Time to engage with the technical experts!

Hi Ally Dick,

Please be assured that this has been escalated and please contact us if you need anything else.

Thanks again for your messages,
    Darren.

Ally Dick wrote: »

Darren.  

Hi Ally Dick,

Please be assured that this has been escalated and please contact us if you need anything else.

Thanks again for your messages,
    Darren.
    Thanks Darren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭mikeybrennan

I certainly won't be 'tapping' the card again

3 working days and my weekly shop still hasn't been debited

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭ellobee

I made a payment on the Motortax.ie website on Thursday 31/08/17 it showed up on my account straight away but disappeared the next day 01/09 when is this likely to reappear, surely this cant be normal.

• Advertisement

ellobee wrote: »

I made a payment on the Motortax.ie website on Thursday 31/08/17 it showed up on my account straight away but disappeared the next day 01/09 when is this likely to reappear, surely this cant be normal.
    Yes. Transactions are disappearing on Friday nights and not reappearing till the retailer submits the transaction. Their IT people need to check this out. It's not correct, and it used to work correctly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi ellobee,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear this transaction has disappeared for viewing from your online profile.

Please be assured it will reappear as soon as it has been fully processed by the retailer.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Hi ellobee,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear this transaction has disappeared for viewing from your online profile.

Please be assured it will reappear as soon as it has been fully processed by the retailer.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.
    It will reappear as soon as processed by the retailer, but it shouldn't disappear after one day. It's supposed to reapply to the shadow for three working days in a row

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

Your weekly shop is under €30??

Advertisement