Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bugaboo Bee 3 Best Price

Options
  • 02-08-2016 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me and has the research done! I've a very small car and I've been informed the bugaboo bee will fit in without having to take wheels off etc. Has anyone shopped around and gotten a good price? I know I'll have to get the maxi cosi and the attachments for the bugaboo bee so any help and advice is much appreciated. I'm not going to get the carry cot just yet, I'll see if it's a necessity after the baby is born.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

They're very popular around here, most people just use the newborn cocoon rather than getting the separate carrycot. Not many discounts on the new price out there but there's a robust secondhand market - around here a Bee+ can be had for around 200 quid, slightly less with pink hoods or if the frame has been vinyled.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭PhoenixParker

Emmser wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me and has the research done! I've a very small car and I've been informed the bugaboo bee will fit in without having to take wheels off etc. Has anyone shopped around and gotten a good price? I know I'll have to get the maxi cosi and the attachments for the bugaboo bee so any help and advice is much appreciated. I'm not going to get the carry cot just yet, I'll see if it's a necessity after the baby is born.

For big discounts on buggies look at Mamas and Papas.
    They're expensive up front, but if you sign up to one of their "new parents" events, they give good discounts.

A E1000 spend gets you a E200 discount I think, can't remember what E500 gets you, maybe E75?

Anyway the E1000 spend w/200 off in Mamas and Papas was the best way we found to save money on the buggy + car seat + a few bits and bobs combination. Just double check to make sure the specific products you're buying aren't vastly cheaper anywhere else, a first glance suggests they're in the right ballpark for the bugaboo anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Emmser

For big discounts on buggies look at Mamas and Papas.
    They're expensive up front, but if you sign up to one of their "new parents" events, they give good discounts.

A E1000 spend gets you a E200 discount I think, can't remember what E500 gets you, maybe E75?

Anyway the E1000 spend w/200 off in Mamas and Papas was the best way we found to save money on the buggy + car seat + a few bits and bobs combination. Just double check to make sure the specific products you're buying aren't vastly cheaper anywhere else, a first glance suggests they're in the right ballpark for the bugaboo anyway.
    Thank you, so helpful. We went with Mamas and Papas. Thanks for all your advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭PhoenixParker

Glad to hear it worked out!

Advertisement