Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TUS & College Course

Options
  • 02-08-2016 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all. I've posted this in another forum, but I'm not sure if either one is the correct one, but here it goes antway!
    I have a question regarding the TUS scheme. I am currently receiving JA. I have been offered and have accepted a place on a springboard course started the end of September. I am waiting to hear that my payment will be teachers to the bespoke version of the BTEA. Today I received a form from the DSP for the TUS scheme.

My question is do I say "yes" to the scheme but include the letter of offer from the college staying I have been offered a place on a course? As I have read that an intention to return to education was classes as an exemption from TUS. Would this be a good idea or would be causing more problems for myself??

Advertisement