Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir landline call to an O2 mobile.

Options
  • 03-08-2016 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭

Just a general question on the price of calling an O2 mobile from an Eir landline number.

My uncle has an old Eir package/bundle from many years ago. He rang an O2 mobile from his landline. The conversation lasted about 45 minutes at a weekend. It shows on his recent bill as a charge of about €11 plus VAT.

Could this be right ?

P.S. the mobile was in Ireland.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

NUTLEY BOY wrote: »
    Just a general question on the price of calling an O2 mobile from an Eir landline number.

My uncle has an old Eir package/bundle from many years ago. He rang an O2 mobile from his landline. The conversation lasted about 45 minutes at a weekend. It shows on his recent bill as a charge of about €11 plus VAT.

Could this be right ?

Hi NUTLEY BOY,

Thank you for getting in touch :)

Yes, this would be correct. If you uncle has a really old package mobiles may not be included. 

Irish mobile can range between 20-30cent per minute. 

-Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭NUTLEY BOY

eir: Ciara wrote: »

Could this be right ?

Hi NUTLEY BOY,

Yes, this would be correct. If you uncle has a really old package mobiles may not be included. 

-Ciara
    Hi Ciara. Thanks for clearing that up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

eir: Ciara wrote: »

Could this be right ?

Hi NUTLEY BOY,

-Ciara
    Hi Ciara. Thanks for clearing that up.
    No problem  NUTLEY BOY,

-Pamela 

Advertisement