Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cables Routed to New Housing Estate??

Options
  • 03-08-2016 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Hi, hoping someone can help because I am having no luck on the phone.

I have subscribed to an all in package from Eir a couple of months back. I have postponed the install on the broadband for weeks as the house itself wasn't ready. I got the keys last week and had someone from K&N on Eir's behalf come and install the broadband, Eir TV etc.

However, when he arrived he said the cables haven't been routed into the estate due to a snag they hit last week. They were due to be put in yesterday (Tuesday). I have asked the builders on site but they are unsure if they called or not. I have K&N coming back next Monday but don't want them coming and wasting their time again if they haven't been put in yet.

Surely somebody from Eir can find this out? I will supply details through PM when required. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

tbayers wrote: »
    Hi, hoping someone can help because I am having no luck on the phone.

I have subscribed to an all in package from Eir a couple of months back. I have postponed the install on the broadband for weeks as the house itself wasn't ready. I got the keys last week and had someone from K&N on Eir's behalf come and install the broadband, Eir TV etc.

However, when he arrived he said the cables haven't been routed into the estate due to a snag they hit last week. They were due to be put in yesterday (Tuesday). I have asked the builders on site but they are unsure if they called or not. I have K&N coming back next Monday but don't want them coming and wasting their time again if they haven't been put in yet.

Surely somebody from Eir can find this out? I will supply details through PM when required. 
    Hi tbayers,

Thank you for getting in touch :) 

K&N work with eir so they would know if the cables have been fixed or not. If they have not be installed someone will be in contact with you to reschedule your appointment.

I would recommend you contact our customer care team directly on 1901 for further update on this. 

-Ciara

Advertisement