Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can you treat loyal customers the way you do?

Options
  • 03-08-2016 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

The way that you handle loyal customers is an absolute joke. I have been in constant contact with eir mobile over the last couple of months about upgrading my phone. Initially i was told that i could upgrade on the 3rd of August. After another call to double check this i was told i can't upgrade until october.
    I spoke with another agent 2 weeks ago and i was told that i can in fact upgrade on the 3rd of August. So i check on live chat today and i'm told a different date again of when i can upgrade. So i call through and speak with an agent and a "manager" (who was as useless) who just kept repeating "if that's how you feel" After i had asked to get calls and live chat's listened to he then told me that them systems are not available anymore and this can't be done.
    So if that's the case you can lie to customers and there's nothing that can be done about it.
    I have been with eir mobile for 4 years and have never had n issue with it until now and i was considering switching my phone and broadband also. But there isnt a hope of that now. I'll be cancelling my mobile contract and also my direct debit as soon as possible. As your company is a ****ing disgrace and your agents and managers have no idea how to deal with customers. Its no surprise that you get so many bad reviews

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Manner16 wrote: »
    The way that you handle loyal customers is an absolute joke. I have been in constant contact with eir mobile over the last couple of months about upgrading my phone. Initially i was told that i could upgrade on the 3rd of August. After another call to double check this i was told i can't upgrade until october.
    I spoke with another agent 2 weeks ago and i was told that i can in fact upgrade on the 3rd of August. So i check on live chat today and i'm told a different date again of when i can upgrade. So i call through and speak with an agent and a "manager" (who was as useless) who just kept repeating "if that's how you feel" After i had asked to get calls and live chat's listened to he then told me that them systems are not available anymore and this can't be done.
    So if that's the case you can lie to customers and there's nothing that can be done about it.
    I have been with eir mobile for 4 years and have never had n issue with it until now and i was considering switching my phone and broadband also. But there isnt a hope of that now. I'll be cancelling my mobile contract and also my direct debit as soon as possible. As your company is a ****ing disgrace and your agents and managers have no idea how to deal with customers. Its no surprise that you get so many bad reviews
    Hi Manner16,

Thank you for getting in touch :) I am very sorry to hear off your experience with eir so far. I can assure you this is not the level of service we aim to provide and I will be sure to relay your feedback onto the relevant department. 

Can you PM me your mobile number and PIN please and I will check this out for you?

-Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Manner16

Not able to DM you it won't give me the option. If you want to send me one I can reply then

Advertisement