Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Mastercard Chargeback delay

Options
  • 03-08-2016 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, I posted my BOI Chargeback form & documents to BOI, Chargeback Unit, 2nd Floor, Ops Centre, Cabinteely, Dublin on 17th July - 12 working days ago. The form states that I will receive a SMS when my form is received. To date I have NOT received a reply. I phoned Banking 365 they claimed that they are a diferent unit so would not help. I emailed 365 Online Customer Services still NO reply. I'm just wondering if you can find out if my Form is being processed? Joe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Golfer2010 wrote: »
    Hello, I posted my BOI Chargeback form & documents to BOI, Chargeback Unit, 2nd Floor, Ops Centre, Cabinteely, Dublin on 17th July - 12 working days ago. The form states that I will receive a SMS when my form is received. To date I have NOT received a reply. I phoned Banking 365 they claimed that they are a diferent unit so would not help. I emailed 365 Online Customer Services still NO reply. I'm just wondering if you can find out if my Form is being processed? Joe
    Hi Golfer2010/ Joe

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We're very sorry to hear you have yet to receive the SMS to confirm your request has been received.

Although we have no account access here, we would suggest logging into BOI365 Online and use our Online Service Desk facility. Within the drop down menu please select  the option ''Ask A Question'' and a colleague will look into this chargeback for you.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Sorry to jump on this. 

I sent my documents regarding a charge back I'm requesting because of lowcostholidays. When I phoned BOI credit card I was given a different address compared to the OP - it was a PO box in Dublin 18. Just making sure this is OK and will still be dealt with? Should I be waiting on a text also. I didn't fill in a form, just sent in the relevant information with an explanation in a cover letter. 

Thanks, Mona 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Moody_mona wrote: »
    Sorry to jump on this. 

I sent my documents regarding a charge back I'm requesting because of lowcostholidays. When I phoned BOI credit card I was given a different address compared to the OP - it was a PO box in Dublin 18. Just making sure this is OK and will still be dealt with? Should I be waiting on a text also. I didn't fill in a form, just sent in the relevant information with an explanation in a cover letter. 

Thanks, Mona 
    Hi Mona,

The up to date address is - Chargebacks , Bank of Ireland, PO Box 365, Dublin 18.

Please be assured, all 'low cost holiday' chargebacks are being prioritised and staff are working as quickly as possible to resolve these requests.  A letter or form will suffice to raise this with us.

You can log in via BOI365 Online to check on your request. Please access our 'Online Service Desk' facility and from the drop down menu, select Ask A Question. You can submit your query here and a colleague with account access can look into this for you. Even though an SMS has not been sent, it's very likely it has still been received by us. 

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Poncke

Moody_mona wrote: »
    Sorry to jump on this. 

Thanks, Mona 
    Hi Mona,

The up to date address is - Chargebacks , Bank of Ireland, PO Box 365, Dublin 18.

Please be assured, all 'low cost holiday' chargebacks are being prioritised and staff are working as quickly as possible to resolve these requests.  A letter or form will suffice to raise this with us.

You can log in via BOI365 Online to check on your request. Please access our 'Online Service Desk' facility and from the drop down menu, select Ask A Question. You can submit your query here and a colleague with account access can look into this for you. Even though an SMS has not been sent, it's very likely it has still been received by us. 

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Hi, is this still the latest address to dispute a BOI decision? 

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Bank of Ireland[/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]
    Chargeback Dept.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]PO Box 365[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Dublin 18[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Poncke wrote: »
    Hi, is this still the latest address to dispute a BOI decision? 

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Bank of Ireland[/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]
    Chargeback Dept.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]PO Box 365[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Dublin 18[/font]
    Hi Poncke,

Thanks for your post. 

You can now submit a Chargeback/Transaction Dispute request online using the form here.

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
Advertisement