Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV/Satellite installers Westport

• 03-08-2016 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Anyone recommend a good TV/Satellite Installer in Westport area? moving house soon, currently have Sky in apartment we're in, but that's a shared dish. Sky will organize getting a new dish installed in the new place, but I'm a bit wary of the job the installer they send will do, based on past experiences! In any event we may need a couple of new TV points installed etc, so any recommendations much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Tom Mulvey does a great job. Google TV Tom Ballinrobe for his details, not sure if Westport is in his catchment area though but could be, it's not that far from Ballinrobe.

I also had a bad experience with a local sky installer before but haven't used Tom, just heard good things.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭12 element

Tom Mulvey is based in Ballinrobe but should be able help
    Aiden Barrett & Chris TV Systems would mainly cover Westport

• Registered Users Posts: 22 anoh77

12 element wrote: »
    Tom Mulvey is based in Ballinrobe but should be able help
    Aiden Barrett & Chris TV Systems would mainly cover Westport

Thanks. Would you have a number for Aiden you could pm me? I got a mobile and landline from Google search, but neither seem to be in use.

Advertisement