Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skid Marks

• 03-08-2016 1:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

I always believed that skid marks were the province of young children and the elderly, however, the scales have fallen from my eyes after a visit with a friend.

She was sorting out laundry while we were chatting and I couldn't help but notice actual sh1t on some underwear.

Before I could stop myself I exclaimed "wtf is that"? And she just laughed and said: "oh that's x, I'm always washing his underpants, ha ha, men!". I asked her if he had some kind of medical condition and she said no, most men leave skids.

Now, I've lived with several men over the years, family, friends, lovers and strangers and I've never seen skids on their clothes.

How the hell can someone be so unclean as to leave enough faeces on their bum-bum that it transfers to their clothing which then needs to be steeped and scrubbed before washing?

Am I very innocent in that I find that unacceptable? That I would be long gone if anyone hale and hearty left themselves and their clothes in that condition?

What even causes them? Is it not wiping your arse properly or wtf?

My friend reckons they are common, that her Da and brothers always had skid marks.

I'm sickened and freaked out.

TLDR Are skids as common as my friend seems to think or does she just know filthy people?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,778 ✭✭✭Allinall

mud wrote: »
    I always believed that skid marks were the province of young children and the elderly, however, the scales have fallen from my eyes after a visit with a friend.

She was sorting out laundry while we were chatting and I couldn't help but notice actual sh1t on some underwear.

Before I could stop myself I exclaimed "wtf is that"? And she just laughed and said: "oh that's x, I'm always washing his underpants, ha ha, men!". I asked her if he had some kind of medical condition and she said no, most men leave skids.

Now, I've lived with several men over the years, family, friends, lovers and strangers and I've never seen skids on their clothes.

How the hell can someone be so unclean as to leave enough faeces on their bum-bum that it transfers to their clothing which then needs to be steeped and scrubbed before washing?

Am I very innocent in that I find that unacceptable? That I would be long gone if anyone hale and hearty left themselves and their clothes in that condition?

What even causes them? Is it not wiping your arse properly or wtf?

My friend reckons they are common, that her Da and brothers always had skid marks.

I'm sickened and freaked out.

TLDR Are skids as common as my friend seems to think or does she just know filthy people?

It'll be grand when the premiership starts up in a couple of weeks.

You'll have something important to talk to your friends about, and your current problem will pale into insignificance .

On the hole, I think you're over thinking things.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

No nono no no.
    Her fella has a problem.

I've lived with family, friends, boyfriends, and now my husband. Never ever ever seen skid marks on jocks or knickers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Just use a breadknife to scrape them off like burnt bits off toast :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Allinall wrote: »

On the hole, I think you're over thinking things.

What you did there, I see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

So what's the point of this thread again?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 855 ✭✭✭TSMGUY

this thread is a skid mark on the internet. I mean I've seen some stupid ****ing topics in my time but skid marks????????? Hold this L.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Yeah, that man needs to see his GP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

LOL and the OP's name is Mud. I'm dying:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Outside the gentle environs of AH, there are people for which personal hygiene is not a huge deal. BO, failing to wash hands after trips to the toilet, skid marks, it's all out there lads. Careful now.

Agricola wrote: »
    Outside the gentle environs of AH, there are people for which personal hygiene is not a huge deal. BO, failing to wash hands after trips to the toilet, skid marks, it's all out there lads. Careful now.
    I've seen some shameless bastards not wash their hands in restrooms. Goddamn despicable.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Are you not supposed to wipe your arse with your underwear? What other possible reason would there be for wearing them??

Are you not supposed to wipe your arse with your underwear? What other possible reason would there be for wearing them??

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

It takes a a lot to gross me out.

Well done OP...

You have just succeeded...

And NO... Skid marks are not normal...

At least I hope they're not...

Someone needs a trip to the arse doctor..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Can't beat a few dangle berries

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Arses arent being wiped properly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭05eaftqbrs9jlh

I saw a guy walking down Oliver Plunkett St in Cork yesterday morning with grey tracksuit pants that had a very conspicuous brown streak down the back of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

If he is hale and hearty with no medical problem then it looks like he's a lazy fecker . Your friend must be very patient to deal with his clothes in that state. Again you wouldn't mind if he couldn't help it.

Men who leave the toilet seat covered in urine after themselves are nearly as bad. Seems common enough too.

I saw a guy walking down Oliver Plunkett St in Cork yesterday morning with grey tracksuit pants that had a very conspicuous brown streak down the back of them.

It was coffee, I swear!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Am I the only one who thinks it's more bizarre that the OP saw the skiddies and still asked her friend what it was?!
    Why would you ask?!

Skidmarks can happen. Not a big deal. Doesn't happen to me cos I am quite anal (hehe) about making sure I'm so clean in that area, but I wouldn't bat an eyelid if I throw a wash on and my other half has underwear in there with a mark or two on them.

I wouldn't embarrass him or anyone by pointing it out.
    I'm sure it happened to me as a kid and thank God my Mam never said anything, otherwise I would have been very self conscious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

maybe its a bit of nicotine staining

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Buckfast W

Bit different, but I know someone who sits on the Jax sideways and utterly destroys it, apparently thats how all the kids in the family were taught when they were younger. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Ronald Wilson Reagan

Isn't that the point of wearing jocks, as well as maintaining a 6'o clock position. Scraping the hole off yourself with toilet paper will only lead to 'roids in the long run.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They could be the result of following through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

That's muckskusting. Wipe your arSe properly .. ugh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

Hose down the freaks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Dirty Bastard!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Men who leave the toilet seat covered in urine after themselves are nearly as bad. Seems common enough too.

Is it acceptable do you think to leave the toilet water yellow after a pee, or should you flush? I always flush.

Advertisement