Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skid Marks

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Shít happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If I ever did skidmarks on underwear they wouldn't go into the washing machine, they'd go into the trash/fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Nothing wrong with em. Be Jaysus there's skidmarks on mine you wouldn't find at the scene of a motorway pile up..

Speaking of pile ups, it's about that time of the week I flushed the jax..

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Estrellita

Good God, why would you look in?? My golden rule during laundry is to nevvver ever look in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Ronald Wilson Reagan

Robsweezie wrote: »
    Is it acceptable do you think to leave the toilet water yellow after a pee, or should you flush? I always flush.

If it's yellow let it mellow...

• Advertisement

If I discovered that anyone who was close enough to me that I'd be doing laundry for them was so lax about their personal hygiene that they didn't bother to wipe themselves clean, it would be Goodnight Vienna, as Del would say.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Imagine all the poo follicles floating around the washing machine making contact with your garments, poo belongs in toilets not washing machines

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

OP, your friend is really stupid if she thinks that is normal and common among men.
    That is just disgusting, one is taught as a child to wipe your bum clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Ah jaysus you'd want to see my undercarriage after 7 pints of stout, there's bound to be a few blow out marks for fecks sake, anyone who says different is lying through their hole !
    Tell them to wear dark Jocks in future

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

It's a sad day when you can't wipe your ass properly. That's absolutely manky. I can't believe it's considered normal to leave actual s h i t in your underwear like its standard and natural. It's not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Robsweezie wrote: »
    Is it acceptable do you think to leave the toilet water yellow after a pee, or should you flush? I always flush.

Er, ah, flush unless you'd wake people up.

Signed , the Wee Guru

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

It's a sad day when you can't wipe your ass properly. That's absolutely manky. I can't believe it's considered normal to leave actual s h i t in your underwear like its standard and natural. It's not.

And expecting someone else to wash it .....

Ah go way out of that, thats what underwear was invented for, to keep the Gik off your good clothes. I could wipe me hole with a hospital floor polisher but you're still going to get the odd dodgy fart now and again, but then again women don't fart, I should have remembered

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Imagine all the poo follicles floating around the washing machine making contact with your garments, poo belongs in toilets not washing machines

Thanks, was stuck for something to watch on Netflix so I could doze off.
    Can't bate the power of yer own imagination

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

uch wrote: »
    Ah go way out of that, thats what underwear was invented for, to keep the Gik off your good clothes. I could wipe me hole with a hospital floor polisher but you're still going to get the odd dodgy fart now and again, but then again women don't fart, I should have remembered

I can say, hand on heart, I've never sh1t my pants. (At least as an adult, I don't know about as a child). I can fart without leaving a load in my underwear, and if you can't then I suggest you see a dr

I wonder what some are eating and drinking.

Look I scutter about 4 times a day, as most lads I know do, I also have the equivalent of Tom Selleck's moustache between me cheecks, as a lot of lads do, we don't have lovely tidy holes like ladies, so inevitably we get a couple of Guinness stains in our knicks

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

My neighbour used to wash the jerseys and togs of her son's football team every so often. Each time it was her turn to wash them she'd always have one or two which would have to be soaked in the bucket of 'daz and vanish' overnight.

She sent a note to the coach asking members of the team to refrain from putting sweetcorn on their pizza.

uch wrote: »
    Look I scutter about 4 times a day, as most lads I know do, I also have the equivalent of Tom Selleck's moustache between me cheecks, as a lot of lads do, we don't have lovely tidy holes like ladies, so inevitably we get a couple of Guinness stains in our knicks

4 times a day is a lot.

The thing is you can have a very clean type poo as in it comes out without being messy, or you have a messy poo. Maybe some just have a messy poo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

This post has been deleted.

wats wrong with standing up before u wipe ure arse?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,197 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    My neighbour used to wash the jerseys and togs of her son's football team every so often. Each time it was her turn to wash them she'd always have one or two which would have to be soaked in the bucket of 'daz and vanish' overnight.

Plausible.
    Mena Mitty wrote: »
    She sent a note to the coach asking members of the team to refrain from putting sweetcorn on their pizza.

Not so plausible.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,508 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Just for clafication OP: Are we talking of staining, or realer than real lumps of actual crap?

The former happens - It happens. Not a lot, but you would swear some of the posters here barely use the hole in their arse from the level of po-faced(poo-faced?) reactions.

The latter is rare - Something that could allow you to plant the jocks in the ground, and to do a full "Matt Damon spud farming in the Martian" on it a few weeks later, is pretty remarkable in it's filthy degeneracy.

As an earlier poster said, I am amazed you brought it up. If it was me who discovered such horrors, whilst loading a friends washing machine, I'd know instantly what it was I was dealing with, and to never, ever, ever...ever talk about it. I'd finish the visit, say my goodbyes - and never talk to them again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Nothing wrong with a few skidmarks on the auld undies. It's a sign your're healthy and everything is in full working order. There was a thread on here a few days ago bout some guy who hadn't dropped a john in over a week, i'd bet he'd kill to have some skiddies :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

Nothing wrong with a few skidmarks on the auld undies. It's a sign your're healthy and everything is in full working order. There was a thread on here a few days ago bout some guy who hadn't dropped a john in over a week, i'd bet he'd kill to have some skiddies :pac:

any news on him btw

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

any news on him btw

Couldn't tell ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Arghus wrote:
    As an earlier poster said, I am amazed you brought it up. If it was me who discovered such horrors, whilst loading a friends washing machine, I'd know instantly what it was I was dealing with, and to never, ever, ever...ever talk about it. I'd finish the visit, say my goodbyes - and never talk to them again.

RobertKK wrote:
    OP, your friend is really stupid if she thinks that is normal and common among men. That is just disgusting, one is taught as a child to wipe your bum clean.

This, this one million times. Durty fcukers 😱

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Nobody has mentioned

sharting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

Ah lads, tears in my eyes at some of the replies here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

And with the heat lately, you can be left with arse gravy.

Every time you flush the loo with the toilet lid up, millions of shïte particles pour out and chances are some will land on your toothbrush.

Had a seizure last year, when i woke up, I was in a gown, I never got my clothes back, I had "evacuated" myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Roger Mellie Man on the Telly

My crack sweats. The sweat 'holds' some juice which needs to be cleaned off periodically. I use a facecloth to really deep clean the area.

Advertisement