Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skid Marks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,261 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Buckfast W wrote: »
    Bit different, but I know someone who sits on the Jax sideways and utterly destroys it, apparently thats how all the kids in the family were taught when they were younger. :eek:

They sh1te side saddle?
    Do they do everything sideways or just that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Stealthfins

There's no excuse for that,I'm a man and it's relatively cheap to buy moisturiser in a supermarket and give it a nice cosmetic finish....
    It easily fits in one's pocket,little tube from lidel does the trick.

You should see my gardens not a weed in sight .

Lol skid marks and not being hygienic down there leaves you with an itchy arse,yeuch....imagine actually rubbing the dirt into one's jocks....

Yeuch....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Skid marks.

1st thing I thought of was boy racers doing doughnuts ...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

LordSutch wrote: »
    Skid marks.

1st thing I thought of was boy racers doing doughnuts ...

That's not necessarily ruled out by this thread, though more chocolate logs than doughnuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

The hallmark of a scratch n sniffer…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Buckfast W

nullzero wrote: »
    They sh1te side saddle?
    Do they do everything sideways or just that?

They ****e side saddle alright, mate walked in on them before he couldn't believe it.
    To make matters worse the person tried explaining that that was the right way of doing it. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

I leave skid marks all the time

Assumed 3verybody did

Don't get them myself and can think of two girls who are grossed out by them, say they don't get them etc. but I've seen that they do. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Ronald Wilson Reagan

biko wrote: »
    If I ever did skidmarks on underwear they wouldn't go into the washing machine, they'd go into the trash/fire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,089 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

My crack sweats. The sweat 'holds' some juice which needs to be cleaned off periodically. I use a facecloth to really deep clean the area.

Too much info there Roger. I'd blame the soap personally. I suppose Silcock's base is outta the question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

uch wrote: »
    Look I scutter about 4 times a day, as most lads I know do, I also have the equivalent of Tom Selleck's moustache between me cheecks, as a lot of lads do, we don't have lovely tidy holes like ladies, so inevitably we get a couple of Guinness stains in our knicks

If you can't be bothered to wipe your big hairy arse properly after all or one of your quarterly daily dumps, that's grand, but don't for a second think that most men are leaving curry stains in their jocks or that's it's normal. It's absolutely rank. The amount of people in this thread who seem to think that leaving **** stains in your jocks is just normal. :confused:

Is it really that difficult to just wipe your arse? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭Esel

As a previous poster said - why do people wear underwear? To contain the stain.

Ship happens. Not for one second do I believe that one person on this thread has never had some brown on their cacks.

Maybe the guy in the OP gets a lot of wedgies in work?

Any how about thongs - can't see them being pristine every time.

It is true that some people are lax in the wiping phase... A guy who worked with my da years ago *never* wiped - he just crimped. I got a summer job there once, and the bang off him was cruel. Luckily no-one had to be near him apart from tea break and lunch time. A lot of matches were struck. Pipes were smoked.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Esel wrote: »
    A

It is true that some people are lax in the wiping phase... d.

Lax 😂😂😂what u did I observed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Bit different, but I know someone who sits on the Jax sideways and utterly destroys it, apparently thats how all the kids in the family were taught when they were younger. :eek:

Post of the day

Made me do my real laugh which for an internet message board is quite the achievement! :D

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Do farts have lumps??? :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Esel wrote: »

Any how about thongs - can't see them being pristine every time.

Oh God. Cannot. Be. Unread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

cbyrd wrote: »
    Do farts have lumps??? :)

Can do.. Which is why love is like one.
    If you have to force it, it's probably shít...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

I reckon the next thread up will be a thread about jizz marks in the front ...

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    I reckon the next thread up will be a thread about jizz marks in the front ...

:D

Not quite, but do wear brown pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Between the constipation thread and this one Boards is gone to sh1t.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,538 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

They ****e side saddle alright, mate walked in on them before he couldn't believe it.
    To make matters worse the person tried explaining that that was the right way of doing it. :eek:

I know a fella who used to **** facing the cistern :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

yabadabado wrote: »

Hahaha. Come on ta feck. Did he have a bucket behind him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭Duff

yabadabado wrote: »

That's known as 'The A.C Slater'.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Duff wrote: »
    That's known as 'The A.C Slater'.

Should that not be W.C. Slater :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

in some cultures, it's considered 'unclean' to touch a toilet seat with your ar$e. these are the places that usually have the old school european/arabic shower cubicle type toilet with raised foot pads to stand on and a giant plug hole for you to squat and do a luke skywalker death star run on, which (incidentally) is next to impossible if you weren't raised to use them.

when faced with a regular toilet, these people will usually still squat in the same fashion, off the ground balancing their feet on the top sides of the rim of the bowl.

this is something i wish i never discovered, as i walked into a toilet cuble at work when i was about 20 and noticed (due to the stall doors being quite high off the ground) the door was locked, but there was nobody in it (due to a lack of feet). thinking i'd be doing a public service by unlocking the door for my fellow colleagues, i (just in case) went to do a quick double check by leaning down from a distance to make sure someone hadn't just lifted their feet up (not sure why), only to catch a dude in this ninja type squatting position 'mid-turtleshead' complete with twig and giggleberries on full view. it's a mental scar i shall never be rid of. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

as for skids, it's not all that uncommon for people with poor diets who eat a lot of junk food, so if you do have that problem or know someone who does, look at what you/they are eating. what goes in has a direct effect on what comes out. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Anyone remember Flutt? He would have loved this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

vibe666 wrote: »
    this is something i wish i never discovered, as i walked into a toilet cuble at work when i was about 20 and noticed (due to the stall doors being quite high off the ground) the door was locked, but there was nobody in it (due to a lack of feet). thinking i'd be doing a public service by unlocking the door for my fellow colleagues, i (just in case) went to do a quick double check by leaning down from a distance to make sure someone hadn't just lifted their feet up (not sure why), only to catch a dude in this ninja type squatting position 'mid-turtleshead' complete with twig and giggleberries on full view. it's a mental scar i shall never be rid of. :(

Ewwwww!!!!!!! :pac:

Great post though.

Advertisement